Maybe it was some 3 months back that I first saw the Coast to Coast brand on the Ulta website. It is an Australian brand that sources all their ingredients from Australia and is cruelty free 🙂 I was quite intrigued by their products and decided to test out their red clay clay skin brightening mask…. and boy am I in love with this stuff 😀
From their website I found out that they have 3 categories of skin care products: Coastal for Normal/Dry skin, Rainforest for oily/combination skin and Outback for dehydrated/dull skin. This clay mask falls under the outback category with the focus ingredients being Quandong and Kakadu Plum.
- Having dry skin I usually shy away from intense clay masks since they tend to dry my skin out further but I found out that red clay is actually quite soothing for dry skin and is not as drying as normal clay masks. I found that this mask did leave my skin feeling brighter and supple and was not drying at all 🙂
- The mask has a really thick cream like texture as you can see from the photograph below. It goes on smoothly and does not have any funny strong smells.
- The instructions say to put on the mask for 10 minutes but I keep it a bit longer since usually the mask doesn’t dry in 10 minutes. It applies pink and dries to a light orange shade some 15 to 20 minutes later 🙂 It washes off fairly easily too so no complaints from me on that.
- The biggest reason why I love this mask so far is that people around me have noticed a difference in my skin and this has been the only new addition to my skin care routine 🙂 So that is saying a lot about this mask I guess 😀
- The only negative I can think of is that its in a jar and so you either have to use a spoon to scoop it out or your fingers. But I have to admit I like the frosted glass jar !
- In case you are interested in the ingredients of this face mask, the main ingredients are clay, aloe vera and glycerin. The mask does have some interesting ingredients listed including the native Australian fruits (i think) Quandong and Kakadu plum.
Has anyone else tried this face mask or any other product from the company Coast to Coast? I might try out some of their other stuff soon since I am quite pleased with this one 🙂
Untill next time..ciao!!