As the title states, this is my 100th post on the blog! I would like to thank everyone who has been supportive during my blogging journey especially all of you who took the time to read my ramblings! When I first started blogging I had no idea how much fun it is to write, share and interact with everyone in the blogosphere.
If you have been reading my blog for a while you might have noticed I rarely talk about myself..so here are some 10 random facts about myself 🙂
1. I am a tea drinker mostly. I don’t mind coffee in the mornings but if I have a cup of coffee in the evening I’ll be up till 4am!
2. I enjoy old lady stuff like crochet and knitting 😛
3. I am a dog person..I would love to own a Husky one day!
4. I am a travel junkie. My favorite place so far is Norway..I love nature and Norway is magical!
5. Favorite sport if its actually considered a sport is rock climbing.
6. I love food! I love trying out different cuisines and peculiar dishes. The worst dish I’ve tried so far : Duck blood tofu (sorry if you like it…. I just couldn’t stomach it!)
7. Favorite comic: Calvin and Hobbes.
8. I went through a phase in college, where I was obsessed with martial arts. I enrolled for wushu classes and had to drop out due to exhaustion!
9. I suffer from motion sickness..I can’t do roller coasters or anything that that involves spinning! Therefore I am not a fan of amusement park rides!
10. I have a major addiction to shoes..I seem to have gotten it from my mother 😉
Hope you all are having a great start to the week ahead!
Until next time..ciao!!